Thursday, January 17, 2013

She Clearly Knows Better






I've never quite understood why men seem to like young girls. And by young, I mean jailbait. Personally, being sexually aroused by a 12 year old girl is sort of like trying to eat an under ripe banana. There's a lot of potential there, but it doesn't taste good. Not yet at least. I prefer women who are much more mature, comfortable with their sexuality, and have enough curves to make a major league baseball pitcher envious. That said, every once in a while I come across a lady who is clearly old enough to know better and young enough not to care, who doesn't exactly fit my preconception of beauty. Arty Bridgit presented by NSFW.com is one of those girls who looks like she got stuck in pre-adolescent puberty physically, but if you look at her eyes, you can see that she is all woman and CLEARLY knows better.

No comments:

Post a Comment